Thursday, August 13, 2009

Feeling Encouraged!

Yesterday I went to the doctor for a follow up appointment. I was ecstatic when the nurse weighed me and had to keep pushing the nob on the scale to the left! I lost 12.5 pounds since the last time I was there on July 15th! That's wonderful encouraging news, especially because I've been feeling quite discouraged lately with this weight loss and exercise regimen that I've been on!

Therefore, I have decided to make my weight loss goals, smaller more realistic ones. Since it seems so impossible to lose 100 pounds (at the rate I am going); I have resolved to losing 25 pounds by Novemeber 7th - that's 3 months. That seems more attainable!

So I need your help. I need your encouragement! Send those emails! Fill me in on what you're doing and how it works for you. What are your goals? What are you doing to achieve them?


Thanks for your support, family! Stay tuned in.....more to come!

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT -- BEFORE November! If you lost this much in less than a month! Girl! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete