I am four pounds lighter and I am so proud of myself! I've been working out for the past two weeks and I've lost an average of 2 pounds per week. For the past 42 days I've been eating fruits, vegetables, lots of protein and drinking water. Cutting the carbs out of my diet has not only helped me to lose weight, but also to have a higher level of energy. For the first time in a long time, and without thinking about it, I bent over and tied my laces at the gym! This is something that most of you may take for granted; to me it was an accomplishment!
I must mention that I went to purchase a blouse last week and I had to purchase a smaller size that I normally do...that felt good! Even the sales associate said that the blouse I wore in to the stire was too big! Go me!!! :)
FYI...I have decided against doing the "Rapid Weight Loss Program" that I mentioned in a previous post. I am going to take my time and do it nice and slow.
Please keep the notes, emails and comments coming. It's very encouraging for me. For the most part, the feedback that I've gotten has been very positive and uplifting. Believe it or not your positive vibes gives me energy. Those days when I am tired after a long day at work and I don't feel like going to the gym, your words of encouragement ring in my ear and give me the push that I need to get there and workout!

No comments:
Post a Comment