Today was a good day. I snacked on 'strawbellies', as Madison calls them and grapes. I had left over curry chicken with spinach for lunch and enjoyed a low fat, low calorie strawberry yogurt for dessert. I drank only three bottles of water today and have to figure out a way to make it more convenient to drink more throughout the day. After work I went to the gym again (I went last night too) and to my surprise I stayed on the treadmill for 60 minutes! WOW! I started reading an excerpt to a very interesting book that I am trying out for the book club session that I will be hosting soon with a few girlfriends. The excerpt contained only two chapters. It was so interesting. If I had the whole book, I probably would have stayed on the treadmill until I finished it. I really am proud of myself. I've been working out for a week and a half now and I've already lost 2 pounds! When I got home, Gordon made a Cedar Plank Salmon on the charcoal grill with, guess what, spinach sauteed in garlic. I eat a lot of spinach don't I? I am hoping for some popeye muscles! :)
Tomorrow I plan to visit a medically supervised weight loss center to determine whether or not I want a little jumpstart in My Journey. The weightloss center's website is http://www.garciaweightloss.com/ Check it out and tell me what you think, I'd love to hear what you have to say. The plan will consist of B12 injections on a weeekly basis, vitamins, and appetite suppressants. I'll let you know how it goes. I am excited. It has worked wonderfully for two women I know.
Before I sign off and go to bed, I really thank all of you who have left me emails and messages of encouragement and support. It is overwhelming the love that I am getting from my friends and family. I am inspired when I am told that I am an inspiration! Thank you very much for all of your support!
Stay tuned for more on, "My Journey".

No comments:
Post a Comment