On August 13, 2009, I wrote....."Therefore, I have decided to make my weight loss goals, smaller more realistic ones. Since it seems so impossible to lose 100 pounds (at the rate I am going); I have resolved to losing 25 pounds by Novemeber 7th - that's 3 months. That seems more attainable!"
I am happy to report that I went to the gym tonight, November 9, 2009 and I have reached my goal! I was successful at losing 25 pounds!
It is very encouraging and I am well on my way. Its been a very slow journey, but I guess it took a long time to put it on, so it will take a long time to take it off.

CONGRATULATIONS! 25 pounds in 3 months is AWESOME! On average, people lose about 2 pounds a week. So you're on target! Just think in terms of calories -- if your goal is to be 200 pounds then eat no more than 2,000 calories -- 180 pounds, 1,800 calories/day and so on. www.sparkpeople.com!
ReplyDelete